SIGMA is always looking for talented individuals in Sales and Engineering.
Please forward your resume to HR@sigmaco.com. SIGMA is an equal opportunity employer.
SIGMA Corporation offers a wide range of waterworks, fire protection, and OEM products for customers at home and abroad. SIGMA’s innovative quality and supply chain processes have made us an industry leader, and we continue to develop new products and services, meeting the changing needs of our valued customers every day.
Established in 1985 by engineers with new ideas for supplying AWWA pipe fittings, SIGMA has grown into a multi-million dollar international corporation with loyal customers in all 50 US States, all 10 Canadian Provinces, as well as in the Middle East, Europe, South America and Central America.
SIGMA is currently seeking the right individual to fill our need for an outside sales representative for the states of Oregon and Washington. This role requires extensive travel within these two states.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in an outside sales role preferably in the waterworks field
- A bachelor’s degree
- A strong sales presence and the will to succeed
- Proficient computer skills
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Reliable transportation that is registered and insured
- Robust organizational skills, excellent at time-management and able to communicate status to multiple parties inside our organization and with customers
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
Position responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with SIGMA’s customer base in Oregon and Washington
- Execute roles and responsibilities within an allocated budget
- Seek sales growth and discover new business opportunities
Sigma Corporation offers competitive wages, an excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with match), paid time off and advancement opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put TSM WA in the subject line.
Visit us today: www.sigmaco.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Required experience: 2-5 years of experience
Required education: Bachelor’s degree